
I'm so grateful for good friends. Darcy, Michelle, Sherri and I served in primary together for years and have had such a close connection since I moved here 5 years ago. Since I had lived in St. George my whole life, I had a hard time moving away, so it meant a lot to me that these 3 girls made me feel so welcome in the neighborhood. I love our regular girl time together. My favorite is when we have girls night out sans kids, but for Michelle's birthday, we met for lunch at Costa Vida and brought the kiddos along.

They had crazy fun together as usual! Here's Salote, Em, Zack, Jonny, Lacey, and Niki. They lined up against the wall on their own, so I snapped a quick picture, and it turned out pretty cute. I'm glad they have each other as friends just like their moms have each other. Because friends are pretty special.
PS) Of course I'm crying right now because my closest friends mean the world to me AND because of pregnancy hormones. Man, I cry a lot these days. ;)
5 comments:
That is so great you all keep in touch. I haven't seen Sherri and Darcy in forever, tell them "hi" from me. Also, that looks like a good little group of kiddos!
Fun times. It was fun to see all those familiar faces. Those cute kids have grown up so much. Lacie was practically a newborn when we left!!
There is nothing better than getting together with close friends!
How wonderful it is to have such good friends. I have NO ONE here because we live in a very small town. I am looking forward to moving next year (maybe to UT...) and making some new friends.
How are you feeling? I'm having my ultrasound next week. When is yours?
Friends are AWESOME! So are prego hormones haha :) Fun posts!
Post a Comment