
We're finally sharing the news, and with only 6 months to go, we're really looking forward to welcome baby #3 into our home! Wade actually wore these pajamas when he was a baby. His mom embroidered the #3 since he was the third child in his family, so we thought it fitting for our third child to wear them as well. :)We were really hoping to have the baby in the summer since I'm a teacher, but Heavenly Father must have a different plan because the baby is due September 16, two weeks AFTER school starts. We're so blessed to have good friends who have helped us work things out. My friend, Jordan Mabey, will teach my preschool class when I have the baby and while I recover for a few weeks. And my friend, Kristal Joy, will watch the baby while I teach the rest of the year. It was a difficult decision whether I should teach at all, but after fasting and praying, we felt I should. I just love teaching too much to quit! And fortunately, I'm just teaching two mornings a week to help keep life simple.
I still can't believe it, but it's true. And Emily and Jonathan couldn't be more excited!
20 comments:
Congratulations! Darling picture and way cute pj's. If you need a break let me know the kids would love to play with Emily and Jon.
Congrats to you guys! How exciting! Since I am due Sept 11, we can swap pregnancy stories!!
How are you feeling?
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you--that is so exciting!!
Aw, yay for your new babe! That's awesome.
Congratulations, Catherine!!! SOOO exciting!! :) Hope things are going great and you're feeling well!
congrats, you are such a wonderful mom.
YAY for #3. Nothing like a new baby around to make everyone giddy with love.
I was so excited to get your email! That is great news, and the PJs are adorable!!! I hope it all goes well. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!That is so exciting, and I love the story with the pjs, super cool. Good luck, and hope you are feeling good :).
Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!
CONGRATS!
I am so excited Catherine!!!! Me too in September! We get to have babies together! How has everything been going for you? I am just so excited!!!! Congrats, little ones are the very best and I am so happy for your family!
I already congratulated you two on the email you sent me, but I'll do it again here because it is such exciting news! :)
Congratulations! They sure do have their own timing, don't they? I'm sure it will work out with teaching though, it always does somehow.
Congrats! That is so exciting!!
Congrats. I am only 2 months behind you with our 6th. You are way to young to be having your third:)
Hi Again,
I saw your comment on our blog...We are in St. George, but there was a huge winter storm from out of nowhere! It was the craziest thing! If you are down here please let me know so we can get together!!!
Wow, when you catch up on posting, you really catch up. That must have taken a while. Those cookies look delish!! I have to try them sometime. Congrats again on your new little bun in the oven! What a lucky baby to be going to your family. You are such a great mommy!
fun! Congrats I cant wait to see you beautiful new baby!!
So happy for you!!
Post a Comment