Monday, March 29, 2010

Jonathan turns 3!

How did my baby boy get to be 3 years old? I made Jonny some Prince Phillip cupcakes just as he requested and served them to his preschool class. It was much easier than throwing a big neighborhood party with a dozen 3 year-olds. Although his Thomas the Train Party last year was a blast, I decided to just do a friends party ever other year to keep life simple.
Wade and I gave him a homemade sword and shield...
...and a homemade superhero cape that my friend, Traci, sewed together. My mom was in town the weekend of Jon's birthday to help my sister move, and my dad suprised us all and joined in on the fun. Here's Jonny excited about the train quilt my mom made him as well as some Rieces Pieces candy. :)
Uncle Austin teaching the nieces and nephews how to use the golf set he and Ruthanne and Jason and Margaret gave Jonny for his birthday.
Golfer Jonny walking off into the sunset or something like that...lol

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I was thrilled to check in and see that you updated your blog! Now that life keeps me too busy to get out and socialize, it's great to see a few of the things you guys have been up to!

Traciannee said...

That is just one darling little super hero. I am so glad he liked the cape. He sure loves all things boy!
Maybe Jon and Gibby and get a tee time at the country club and play some golf :)