I won a free photography session at a Relief Society Service Auction, but until Kailey's new equipment arrived, I took some newborn shots of Sarah on my own when she was just 9 days old.
I love the blogging marathon! Now I need to follow in your footsteps.... :S Oh, and thanks for telling us when you post on your other blog, I know I quite often forget about others with private blogs because they're updated on my Google reader. Oh and AWESOME new family pics!! Beautiful!
She's a cutie! She looks like part of the family! Congrats! Cute family pictures by the way! Is it Kristal that took them. We need our family pictures taken! Ugh! I hate pictures it's worse than going to the doctor. Anyhoo you look great. And your mother-in-law is the best so sweet and thoughtful!!!
So fun to see all the new posts! Sarah is beautiful. I want to see her again. I feel like I never see her because someone else is always holding her in church. You have such a cute family and I LOVE the family pictures.
5 comments:
I love the blogging marathon! Now I need to follow in your footsteps.... :S Oh, and thanks for telling us when you post on your other blog, I know I quite often forget about others with private blogs because they're updated on my Google reader. Oh and AWESOME new family pics!! Beautiful!
Oh, I meant to say because they're not updated on my reader... oops :)
She's a cutie! She looks like part of the family! Congrats! Cute family pictures by the way! Is it Kristal that took them. We need our family pictures taken! Ugh! I hate pictures it's worse than going to the doctor. Anyhoo you look great. And your mother-in-law is the best so sweet and thoughtful!!!
You have been very busy! Love all the new posts. Can't wait to see more!
So fun to see all the new posts! Sarah is beautiful. I want to see her again. I feel like I never see her because someone else is always holding her in church. You have such a cute family and I LOVE the family pictures.
Post a Comment