In
the corner of my kitchen is one of my favorite treasures, inspired by Julie B.
Beck's talk, "Mothers Who Know". My friend, Jenica,
gave me the idea for the plaque and another friend, Stacy, made it for me.
What a beautiful reminder! It's been really therapeutic to paint and
unify these 4 rooms so they all flow together. I was even brave enough to let
my kids help from time to time. Now that I've made my home brighter and happier,
I've been more motivated to keep it clean lately. This is a HUGE plus to any
room redo, right? :) We just finished the master bedroom redo, and will have
just a few hours of painting in the office and bathroom to finish the upstairs.
Then we'll wait a few months before the downstairs redo so I can simplify life
a bit for now. So exhausting, yet fulfilling to create happy areas in
our home. What DIY projects have you tackled lately? I'd love to hear about
them or even see pics!
|
5 comments:
Everything looks great! Very cute and springy, and T1. And hey, your blog even matches! :)
LOVE the HAPPY splashes of yellow and TURQUOISE!!!
LOVE the HAPPY splashes of yellow and TURQUOISE!!!
Awesome awesome awesome!
cute! you should put some fun handles on your cabinet doors! :)
Post a Comment