1. I recorded The Office tonight, but I am patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for Wade to finish a final test at school, so that we can watch it together when he gets home. What's bad is that I'm tempted to watch it without him and act like I didn't!
2. While Wade's been up studying for his finals, I've been reading Breaking Dawn every night this week (oh my gosh, I can't even put it down!). Because I've been up so late, I've slept through my alarm 4 days in a row and haven't worked out a bit. And that cookie dough I keep sneaking into isn't helping my guilt either!
3. The kids and I ate cereal and yogurt for dinner twice this week. It's hard to be motivated to cook a nice, hot meal when Wade's gone. I'm going to be so glad when he finishes his last final next week, and I can cook Salmon and Rice or Spinach Lasagna for the whole family again. (I promise I'll send that recipe soon, Janese)
5. I get stressed really easy. I think about my two sisters all the time and worry about them because they're so stressed with life, but I get the same way. Sometimes I have so much going on, that I'm in my "go" mode, racing around the house, trying to accomplish what I need to. And then I often spill something or forget something later. I think I just need to slow down.
6. I haven't swept the kitchen and wood floors in over a week. It's a good thing you're coming for dinner on Sunday, Elaine, to celebrate Warren and Wade being done with school, because it gives me an excuse to sweep and mop and maybe vacuume, too. We'll see...
7. I attended Enrichment last night where we ate a fantastic dinner and listened to an amazing program (I even got to be a part of it and sing a musical number). But then, I didn't want to go home. Is that awful? I helped clean up afterwards just so that I could continue to visit and hang out with these cool older ladies. Because I serve in the primary, I don't get to know some of these other women as well. The night before in practicing for my musical number, it was the same thing, 30 minutes of practice, and another HOUR of just talking with these two awesome girls from my ward. I knew the longer I stayed at the church, the more likely the kids would be asleep in their beds when I got home, and that Wade would have already done the dishes, so that I didn't have to.
8. I secretly laugh when Jon cries like this. He's just so dang dramatic (you better not be thinking "just like his mom!") He's such a sensitive little guy, and he comes to me crying all the time over the littlest thing, like when Emily takes his toy horse or if his yogurt is all gone, and he wants more. It's pretty funny, until it goes on and on...then it's just obnoxious.
10 comments:
I don't think there's anything wrong with eating cereal and yogurt for dinner; even if it IS twice in one week! It's when it turns into cookies and FROZEN yogurt for dinner twice a week that you should be worried. ;)
Oh my gosh! You're so bad! Not...
I eat cereal for dinner at least once a week, and I'm not ashamed of it! And I want your recipe for spinach lasagne, too. But I can get it from you, when I'm at your house! In eight days!!!!
Oh that's funny that we have the same paper! I have about a bazillion Christmas papers too...you must be right about great minds
You sound like me..it is hard having a busy husband! Sometimes when Tyler's home I sit at the computer after dinner just so I don't have to clean Sophie up or do the dishes ;)
Oh, I see. You are normal!
Happy days.
Totally, Id love for you and your kiddos to come play at Talent Sprouts. I'll check my mail and send you my number.
So what did you think of the Office. I dont know if I loved this one. I felt kinda bummed after. Poor Andy...
You are so cute! Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog :D
Guess What, I have a family blog- Just started it, go to brandiboys.blogspot.com
I really love reading your blogs! Oh, and I almost always think about watching the shows that Jared and I watch together before him and then pretending I haven't!
Post a Comment