Monday, December 22, 2008

Reed Family Christmas Party

Saturday morning, we had the Reed Family Christmas Party at our house. We had a brunch with Quiche, cinnamon rolls, bacon, fruit, juice, and chocolate milk. So tasty! It was a lot of fun to just hang out as a family.
the cousins playing together
We all agreed it was nice to spread out the family parties because the kids thought it was Christmas morning every time. Here Emily is helping Jon open his Fisher Price Garage from Grandpa and Grandma Reed.
They gave Emily a doctor kit, and she started playing with it right away. She ran into the playroom to get her dolls, so she could give each of them a check-up. Thanks Dad and Claudia for all the wonderful surprises!
Emily and Jake were quite interested in Caleb's new Storm Trooper Helmet. I can't blame them though because it's pretty cool.
Emily had a blast spinning herself on Ramsi's new toy.
Here's Jake and Jonny playing with their new toys and Grandpa Reed enjoying every minute with his grandsons. It was a great party. I was especially excited to see the look on Claudia's face when I gave her 20 home-made cards. I spent a lot of time at my sister's house stamping, cutting, and gluing and having fun doing it. I think she really liked the cards, so that made me happy.

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Ohmygoodness, it's a sit-&-spin! I haven't seen one of those in ages; what a great toy.

Adam and Jenica said...

It looks like you had a great time with your party. Did you still our breakfast idea (just kidding) I am sure I got it from you. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Julie said...

Quiche hu? You should post the recipie I would love to learn how to make it. Looks like a great party!