Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Who's influencing who here?

Wade and I feel pretty lucky that Jason and Kristal Joy have moved to Salt Lake right by us. They have been such good friends to us since we lived next door to each other in St. George four years ago. A couple weeks ago, we watched their girls for them while they went on a date.
The funny part about it was that Jonathan and Sophie were influencing each other the entire time! Within five minutes of Jason and Kristal being gone, Sophie climbed up onto the kitchen table and Jon was right behind her. But then a half hour later, Jon was the one in the lead, climbing onto the coffee table and using it as a springboard to jump onto the couch over and over again.
Then Sophie climbed into Jon's crib and Regan, Emily, and Jon followed her example. What funny kids!
How can you not love these smiles? Happy day!

10 comments:

Kristal said...

Well they have to be about the cutest kids on the planet, but as for who's influencing who, I think it's a toss up. ;)

Katie Leigh said...

That's a lot of footie jammies in one room. I have seriously considered getting grown-up sized footie jammies for me. I think they're awesome!

Emily said...

I think it's so fun watching little kids play with each other! Try as I might, I still think playing with Mommy isn't as much for Mylee as playing with her 4 year old Aunt Chloe . . .!

Karen said...

I love to see the way kids follow eachother and do what the other does. It's funny. And oh, yes, I really thought Edward was hot! But not as hot as I pictured him to be.

Recovery Guru said...

Its so fun when they have someone their own age to play with, it almost feels like the Mommy is getting a break, from constantly entertaining them! Cute blog background!LOL!

Stacie Lang said...

I think it is great when the kids get to have friends over they are always into something and cute as can be. Looks like they had fun!

Megan said...

Cute kids...mischievous, but cute!!

Janae&DonovanLott said...

Some goo dlooking kiddos there! Glad to hear your friends live close to you. That makes a world of difference.

---- said...

How fun! I didn't know they moved up north!! Did I tell you Kaden and I are probably moving to the Sandy/Draper area in June...so we'll get to hang out too!!

The Colvins said...

What a bunch of cute kids! You have to watch that Sophie though--she like to stick things up her nose!