Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful ABC's

I love this time of year! It makes me think about those things in my life that I'm particularly thankful for. Here are a few of them...

  • Autumn
  • Bed to sleep in
  • Children
  • Dogs and other animals
  • Emily
  • Family and Friends
  • Gospel truths
  • Holidays
  • Increase of knowledge
  • Jonathan
  • Kindness
  • Laughter
  • Moms, particulary mine
  • Naps
  • Our Savior
  • Primary Music
  • Quilts to snuggle under
  • Reading
  • Sisters
  • Temples
  • United States of America and the freedoms we enjoy here
  • Vehicles
  • Wade
  • X-rays and other medical wonders
  • You!
  • Zions Bank where Wade works hard to support our family

And here's some fun ones I couldn't live without either....

  • Air conditioning
  • Blogging
  • Chocolate chip cookie dough at midnight
  • Digital camera
  • Exercise...it just makes me happy
  • Free stuff
  • Girls Night Out
  • Holy cow! Gas prices have gone down!
  • Ice-cream
  • Jon's silly facial expressions
  • Knock-knock jokes Emily tells
  • Lasagna
  • Mini snickers
  • Nintendo to play when I was a kid
  • Ownership of a cell phone
  • Pork Salad at Cafe Rio
  • Quiet time at our house
  • Running with a friend
  • Skinny jeans I can finally fit into
  • TV shows and movies that make me laugh
  • Underwear
  • Vacations
  • When Em pees in the toilet and not on the carpet
  • X-tra hugs and kisses when I need it
  • You giving me a present on Dec. 18th ;)
  • Zipper on my winter coat because it gets cold here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was cute! It was also very creative. However, I think you forgot on B that you are also thankful for your brothers. hehe I loved the H Holy Cow! Gas prices have gone down! I love it! It cost me $30 to fill up my car. Not to long ago it was $60. Oh Happy Day!

Recovery Guru said...

Good list! I love this time of the year!