WoW! I have missed a lot! You have been busy posting and I didn't even know it. Your anniversary looked like fun. We stayed at the Blue Boar Inn when we got married and I loved it and than we did go swimming at the homestead. You will have to have breakfast at blue boar inn if you ever go to Midway again it is amazing! Well glad you could get away! Halloween looked fun too! I am still jealous about your get away dang it! Our anniversary is in February maybe Aaron's parents will hook us up. I highly doubt it! :) Anyhoo we will see ya soon.
3 comments:
Wow! Great message. I remember all over again now why I loved my Catholic friends and neighbors!
That is great!
WoW! I have missed a lot! You have been busy posting and I didn't even know it. Your anniversary looked like fun. We stayed at the Blue Boar Inn when we got married and I loved it and than we did go swimming at the homestead. You will have to have breakfast at blue boar inn if you ever go to Midway again it is amazing! Well glad you could get away! Halloween looked fun too! I am still jealous about your get away dang it! Our anniversary is in February maybe Aaron's parents will hook us up. I highly doubt it! :) Anyhoo we will see ya soon.
Post a Comment