Back in February of this year, Wade and I spent a weekend in Paul, Idaho, with some of his cousins. Tyrell and Dallas have created this ramp coming out of a tall tree, and the boys all went snowboarding down that ramp again and again, while the girls hung out together in the house, with the kids asleep. I even tried sledding down the ramp once, but since it's so steep, it was freaking scary! We had so much fun though that I think we'll make it a tradition! What do you think, Rose and Cecilia? :)
I feel so lucky to have family! I'm especially grateful when they bring treats to a party like this one. Thanks Gwen and Cory. I think I had at least 4 of these babies. Mmmm good!

While we were at the party last night, Sherilyn's 13-year-old daughter, Danielle, watched Emily and Jon for 5 hours at Wade's mom's house. When we returned back to the house with Mom and Keith, the kids were sleeping so soundly, that we didn't want to wake them, so we just slept over. Then Mom made us an amazing breakfast the next morning. We don't ever get to do that with them, so it was a lot of fun. What a good time...I'm still smiling!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Thanks so much for trucking down here and bringing that yummy lasagna! We had so much fun visiting you guys!!!
I forgot to ask you for the lasagna recipe....I loved it!
Post a Comment