With many of my friends being pregnant or having had a baby lately (or two babies in Brynn and Darcy's case), there's been a lot of talk about babies in our home. Emily is obsessed with babies!
Whether she's carrying her baby doll around the house...
nursing her baby...
or stuffing a baby doll up her shirt and telling me she's going to have a little tiny baby soon...it's just funny how much my little girl loves babies! She's even started asking us when we're going to have another baby.

So you can imagine how happy Emily was to find out we were going to visit our friends, Carlos and
Janese, and their baby boy,
Orden. We drove down to Provo a couple weeks ago and brought some homemade Spinach Lasagna for all of us for dinner, and then we all admired little
Orden. What a cutie!

My baby boy, who's now 20 months old, is hardly a baby anymore and was climbing on top of the furniture and running around the house...because that's what he does best. :)
It was fun to see Wade holding a newborn again and both of my kids so intrigued by this little one. Thanks Carlos and Janese for such a nice evening and for sharing your son with us for a little bit. We really enjoyed it.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, that picture of Emily nursing her baby is killing me right now!! What a cute girl you have there.
Yeah that picture of her nursing is pretty hilarious!
Isn't it funny how little girls have the motherly instinct? SHe's precious!!
I want to know why my little girl doesn't have this so called motherly instinct. The only thing that Sydney does with her dolls is but them in the toy microwave, then press the buttons. Sometimes she will cram them into drawers, and I tell myself she is putting them down for nap(Whatever makes me feel better right!?!)! Emily really is pretty cute nursing that baby though!
Those pictures are great. It really is amazing the difference between girls and boys. Elora loves babies, and Max loves balls. But I'm glad that Max still likes to cuddle with his stuffed animals sometimes, and cuddle with us of course. Gotta love my kids!
So I was waiting for you to say that YOU ARE PREGNANT, but then it didn't happen. By the way, you should get pregnant in 2 years so then we can have a baby at the same time. Is that too long for you?? When do you want to have a baby?
Hey it's Karolee. Thanks for inviting me to your blogaroo. Your kids are way super cute. How old is your little girl? I swear it was just the other day you got married. crazy. It's fun to see your family updated.
So, I feel a little dumb. I usually check your blog really quick while I'm at work; if I've read the post on the top, then I don't look any further. I've seen Edward in a tree, but apparently didn't get any further, because I didn't notice the cookies or the babies until now!
I know it sounds silly, but I feel like a very proud aunt of some sort as I look at the pictures of Emily with her baby. I recognize that baby. And I recognize that quilt! Aww, you've made me feel special for today!
Post a Comment