I'm going to Women's Conference this year with my friend, Mardi, and her friend, Ryanne. And I wanted to see if anyone else was interested. It is so amazing! I've just been looking at the classes, and I'm getting so excited, especially that L. Tom Perry is the closing speaker. It is from Thurs. April 30th to Fri. May 1st. It is $40 if you register before April 3rd and $47 if you register after that. You could even come for just one day, which is $23.Mardi has a hotel room reserved, which includes a continental breakfast. So we can stay there if there are enough of us to split the cost. But I know many of you live in the Salt Lake/Provo area, so you could always sleep at home and meet up with us during the day. :)
The link to check out the conference is womensconference.byu.edu
Call or email me to let me know if you are interested!
5 comments:
Hey Sunshine! Sounds like a wonderful spiritual feast ahead for you.! I wanted to get your mom's phone # so I could call, or give her mine, I will be happy to meet up with her to show the tote bags I have on hand.
Wow! I wish I could go, but I have finals and I have to sing at graduation...President Monson will be there too! :D
My sisters have gone and loved it. I would go if I weren't still nursing a baby :) Next year...
I'm so excited! I cannot wait until then!!
Wish I could go. Maybe next time.
Happy (belated) Birthday Jonny! Wish we could have been to his b-day party. I love that big cheeser grin of his.
P.S. You have my fat face posted all over your blog. Yikes!!! Sorry people, what an eye sore.
Post a Comment