
Friday night, the Institute had a Red Carpet Formal Dance. We were excited to attend because we love dancing together, it was free, and we found a good babysitter. We laughed at ourselves the entire evening as we realized we were out of practice and stumbled a little with our swing dancing and waltzing. And it was pretty much hilarious how we faked our way through the line dance moves. Oh. My. Goodness. But it was a blast, and we can't wait to go dancing again.

The best part was after the dance when Wade surprised me by pulling into Pizza Hut for pick-up. He knew that I had been craving Pizza Hut for months (no, I'm not pregnant), but we rarely eat pizza because we've been trying to eat heathier. But it's still one of our favorites, so we picked up our pizza, and then ate it at home while we watched
Just Like Heaven. Good times.
6 comments:
How fun! I'd love to have a reason to dress up formal! I think marriage is so much more fun with kids, but isn't it nice to get away every once in a while? It sounds like you guys lived up your night! You deserve it!
What a fun night!! And you can't beat the price huh?? I am such a cheapskate though!! You guys are the cutest!!!
That sounds like so much fun. Our ward did a Valentines dance and we loved it! Isn't it fun to get away for a while with our hubbies and do something besides eat and watch a movie!?
Fun! I just hope you guys danced a Book of Mormons length apart:) So did any single guys at the institute ask you to dance? That would've been very funny. And I love the buckets on the head picture.
By the way, isn't that one of your formals from high school? If so, I'm way impressed. I can't even zip mine up...so sad.
Hey, you aren't sunshine, You're a pretty, pretty, PRINCESS! You still haven't told me the secret to losing the tummy, help me out, cause I need it!
Post a Comment