Shining Stars Preschool!
I am starting my own preschool, and I couldn't be happier! Last December, I went to visit Lyndy Butler at her performing arts preschool, Talent Sprouts, and she really encouraged me to go for my dream and just do it. I love teaching! It brings me such joy, especially when I can teach my own children as well as other children I know and love. Every time it was my turn to teach joy school the last two years, I was so happy and in my element. So Wade and I started talking and planning, and we made it happen. It's been such an exciting process! Yesterday was my Open House, and I already have more than a dozen parents interested. I am keeping my class sizes small for more individualized learning and will be teaching 3 classes of 5 students each. Here are a few pics of the preschool. Fun, huh?
18 comments:
Good job for you Catherine!! You will do a great job! I wish we lived closer because I'd love to put Whitney in a good preschool. I don't trust the ones around here. Good luck!
Catherine, it looks so cute! I can't believe we missed the open house though! What the heck? Well, maybe I can get my own personal tour instead, :P, right? I hope it all goes well and I know you are going to be a GREAT Teacher!!!!!
MaKai goes to Shining Star Preschool here in Santa Clara. Looks like such a great place and I love smaller classes!
YAY!!!! I love it and you! Good Luck with everything.I am sure you are gonna do great!!!
I'm glad you're doing it! Teaching Preschool is perfect for you.
I so wish we lived up there so Nathan could come to your school- it looks wonderful, and I am so excited for you!
Wow! Go you!!! That's fabulous. If you still need kids, let me know-I have a friend who may be interested. :)
Hey good for you! Good luck :)
It looks great. I am glad that you are accomplishing a goal that you really wanted to do. Yo will do great.
This is definitely your element. We need good teachers who love kids. You'll do great.
Everything looks awesome! You will do such a good job! I think it is great you went after one of your dreams!
Wow you have been busy! Sorry I haven't checked up on you in awhile! That blue almost looks like the blue I painted in Kyle's room! Painting is a lot of work! Congrats on your preschool. You'll do great!
YAY!!! It Looks SUPER! Way to go, you are sooo right, you will be in your element! Okay, you STILL haven't told me which Scentsy's you picked and I will bug you until you tell me:) Miss ya! I am so excited for you!
How fun. You'll have a blast with that. That is so funny one of your friends is doing talent sprouts. I was in that when I was little and have thought about starting one when my kiddos get older. Good Luck Those kids will love you.
It looks great! I'm glad everything is going so well! It was fun seeing you yesterday/this morning. Wish we could have spent a little more time talking:) Hope you had fun at women's conference this morning!
I think the only thing missing is some FISH!
Good luck! I think you'll do great!
Looks great :D If we were closer- I'd definaltey sign Braxton up! You'll be great!
Post a Comment