This last Saturday, we picked up sandwiches from Subway and a slurpee from 7-11, and we headed up the mountain to hike Ensign Peek. What a gorgeous view!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Surprise Date
For Christmas, Wade gave me a gift of 12 Surprise Dates, one for each month of the year. He even scheduled it in my planner for every third Saturday, so I knew he wouldn't forget. It's awesome because I genuinely don't have any idea what we're going to do for the date, which is half the fun! 
This last Saturday, we picked up sandwiches from Subway and a slurpee from 7-11, and we headed up the mountain to hike Ensign Peek. What a gorgeous view!
Then we walked around Temple Square, which is amazing this time of year with the flowers in bloom, particularly the tulips. When Wade went to use the restroom for a minute, I played a joke on him by having a complete stranger walk up to him, pretending to know him. I picked the right stranger to play along in my little joke because Wade was SO confused and just couldn't figure out how he knew this guy. It was hilarious, and then he saw me laughing from around the corner and finally figured it out. Afterwards, he wanted to take some pictures of me...
But for the most part, I wasn't cooperating and was just being a goof! Is that a surprise to anyone? ;)
This last Saturday, we picked up sandwiches from Subway and a slurpee from 7-11, and we headed up the mountain to hike Ensign Peek. What a gorgeous view!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
What a great fun gift. It is so beautiful this time of year and you looking great with the flowers at temple square.
I want to ask Wade if he has all 12 planned out or if he decides the day of :) hahaha Knowing a bit about Wade he seems like a planner.
Have fun on the rest of your year of dates!
How FUN, I want a suprise date! I LOVE your beautiful eyes and jewelry in the pic of you being a goof. I am dying to know what SCENTSY scents you chose!!!
What a romantic husband you have! I love that idea for a gift! Looks like you guys had fun!
What a great idea for a gift! Hey does your husband teach other husbands how to be sweet and romantic. I would pay anything to get my husband to do sweet and romantic things for me! You could set up and online class or something, charge fifty bucks, I would totally pay!
What a fantastic gift! Seriously, I think that's an awesome one. I love your pictures of the Temple Square flowers-tulips are my very favorite and I hate that they don't live long in the SG. And can I just say I love the little trick you played on Wade? That's so awesome! Way to go.
That is such a fun idea for a Christmas gift...way to go Wade. Plus, such a fun date! Love the pics from Easter and the dance. Lots of fun times in your neighborhood!
What a great idea! Now that is a dedicated husband. It's important to continue dating, but hard with small children.
What a fun idea! So does he have to arrange the babysitters too?
Only one week until Women's Conference!! Yea!! I am REALLY looking forward to the break!
That shade of blue looks really pretty on you. I don't think just anyone could pull that color off.
What a sweet thing to do! Maybe that's what I'll ask for next Christmas!
My lovely sister would like an invite to your blog. Slowly we're getting her into mainstream society.
nicelizabeth@gmail.com
Someday, she'll make her blog private, and she promises she'll invite you.
How cool is that? You guys are awesome!
what a fun date! and what an awesome husband to do such a sweet and thoughtful thing for you! do you think wade would give trav a lesson on such thoughtful things?! :)
Post a Comment