Monday, June 15, 2009

Surprises

After being parents for 3 1/2 years, you would think nothing would surprise us, yet we still find ourselves amazed at the crazy things our kids do.
One day, Emily, Jonny, and I were playing in the backyard, when Ems all of a sudden goes into the house for a minute and brings out a basket of books and her computer. She told me, "I'm just setting up my office, Mom." It was so random. I couldn't help but laugh!
Sometimes Emily will take over the camera, and I won't know it until I discover pictures like this on the memory card. haha I love that cheeser smile of Jonny's. Good photography skills, Em!
One night, Wade found Emily like this. She had actually made herself a bed under the dresser!
And last week, I found Jonny on a stool sneaking into the dried mangos, his favorite. I just laughed and grabbed the camera. Sneaking into the snack cupboard is a regular daily activity for Emily, but this was the first time that her brother followed her example. What do you do with these kids?

5 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I love Em's outdoor office! She's definitely got the right idea with that one.

Cynthia said...

I love the look on Jon's face, he looks so guilty! hehe

Karen said...

Ethan likes to sneak string cheese when I'm not looking! I can be in the shower and I hear him run, then I hear the fridge door close and I know just what he's done! I love those funny things kids do!

Katie Leigh said...

I catch Mike making that guilty face sometimes. It's cute even when you're 29.

Kristal said...

I love Emily's outdoor office!! Briliant! That is so funny that she made a bed under the dresser. Regan and Sophie love doing things like that too. Cracks me up.