Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Catherine!

Before I get started on the mushy stuff, I just want to wish my favorite person in the world, Catherine, HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY!!

Catherine's First Photo!

Catherine at about 1 year old. I just love that happy smile!
I can definitely see where our kids get their cuteness!

Now, since you are 26 years old, you get 26 of the innumerable things I love about you! (In no particular order)

1. Just you...because you are my best friend!

2. The fact that you love me

3. Your beautiful smile

4. Your passion for life

5. Your love of all people, especially children with special needs

6. The way you teach and interact with Emily and Jonathan

7. Your love of the Gospel

8. Your testimony of Christ's atonement and the restoration of His Church

9. Your postive attitude

10. Your spunk

11. Your joyful heart

12. Your tight hugs when I get home from work

13. Your unfailing support of me and my pursuits

14. The way you keep our home clean and organized

15. Your soft kisses

16. Your love of music

17. Your angelic singing voice

18. Your ability to plan

19. Your boundless energy

20. The way you go out of your way to serve others

21. Your ability to make friends with strangers

22. Your ability to make others feel happy and loved

23. Your yummy dinners

24. Your emerald eyes

25. Your generosity

26. The way that you love me

Bonus...an original poem (sort of):

26 Years
26 years are but a few
of the many years ahead of you.
I love you, Catherine!

13 comments:

*Aliese* said...

That's pretty much adorable. Happy Birthday, Catherine! You have such a sweet hubby to write wonderful things about you on your birthday.

matt and brynnzie said...

Sweet Wade!! Happy Birthday Girl!! I hope it is a good one!!

Megan said...

Happy birthday!!!! I hope you have a great day!

Traciannee said...

Darling post- Great job Wade.

Here is my singing to you(imagine singing)

Happy Happy Birthday Catherine Dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be, a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!

Rach said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't know you were a christmas baby!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Catherine!
-BTW nice family pics!

cerrah said...

Very sweet, good work Wade. I had forgotten that you were a fellow December Birthday, Catherine.

Fun posts. You are so ambitious with keeping up on your blog. It's so great to see how well everything is documented. I love the scared of Santa pics. He really is kind of frightening, from a kid's perspective. I don't blame them much.

Recovery Guru said...

Happy Birthday Catherine! What a sweet hubby to do such a fun post for you! I hope you had a great day!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't call. I was busy writing letters to various senators and other people all day. I hope you had a fun day!

Adam and Jenica said...

Your such a cute little Catherine, Happy Birthday

---- said...

Hope you had a great birthday!! What a great husband for writing this!! Wade will get extra points for this I am sure!! :)

Kristal said...

Happy Birthday!! Nice of Wade to post this. I'm lucky if Jason remembers the day. See you tonight for some girl time bonding!!

Kathy said...

Happy birthday, my friend! I hope you had a great day, and how could you not with a husband who writes such sweet things for all to read?
Hope you did some fun things. I'll give you a call to catch up.