My good friend that lives in Memphis, Tennessee regularly enlightens us all about the strange things she sees or hears happening there. Well, I have one for you, Katie! Wade and I were driving behind this car on the way home from our anniversary trip. According to this lady's bumper stickers, her "family" includes herself, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 3 cows, 3 goats, 2 roosters, 7 chickens, and another animal that kind of resembles a
raccoon(?) I was like, "What the heck?" We couldn't stop laughing!

Click to enlarge
12 comments:
I am actually in the process of collecting a few signs I've seen around town. It will probably be up on Thursday, so keep your excitement in until then!
I love this car! And I totally thought that it was a raccoon, too! I wish I had something cool to put in the back of my car.
I am actually in the process of collecting a few signs I've seen around town. It will probably be up on Thursday, so keep your excitement in until then!
I love this car! And I totally thought that it was a raccoon, too! I wish I had something cool to put in the back of my car.
Sorry. Darn lag in the internet.
That is too dang funny:)
That is so funny.
Hey that is a GREAT idea... you are brilliant. Thanks so much. :)
That is hillarious! Chris always says he would die before he put those stickers on our cars! That is soooo funny!
LOL! Who needs kids when you can have cows and goats and a raccoon!
We got the cards in the mail today! You are always so good about remembering, maybe I should hire you to remember b-days for me :) Amanda loved her card, especially the dollar. Since she was the only one home I let her open it while I made sandwiches. Next thing I know she is jumping up and down next to me showing me both dollars and saying "mom I got these they were in 2 of the cards. Can we go to the store?" I just laughed and made her put Katrinas back. We will give it to her when she gets home today. Thanks again.
That is hilarious!!! To do the pic thing I use a program by google called picasa....
What a looney lady, or is she lonely.
Hahahahahaha....what a wacko! Glad you got that on your camera...I wouldn't have believed it!
Post a Comment